TelecomLead.com is pleased to announce its first awards in a number of categories.
There will be two categories of awards:
Leaders: for CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, CXOs, or the Team
Products / Services: 1) Achievements and 2) Innovation
How the CEO / CXO / teams assisted the company / industry in enhancing the revenue, customer growth and customer experience; or how they innovated, optimized expenditure, handled major crisis, negotiated big deals, handled big projects, led big teams, etc.
PRODUCTS / SERVICES
How your products or services assisted your customer to generate additional revenue; or how it supported their business development or daily activities of retail customers, enhanced customer satisfaction, increased RoI, reduced cost, etc.
What was the innovation, when was the innovation, what was uniqueness, what was the impact on customer, benefits from innovation, need for innovation, report on trials, etc.
Telecomlead Awards 2017 categories
- TelecomLead Leaders
- TelecomLead operator
- TelecomLead Equipment Maker (3G, 4G, WiFi, Fixed Broadband, etc)
- TelecomLead IoT service
- TelecomLead Fixed Broadband operator
- TelecomLead 4G operator
- TelecomLead Mobile Internet operator
- TelecomLead Business Communication operator
- TelecomLead Service Quality
- TelecomLead Mobile App
- TelecomLead Chipset Company (3G, 4G, IoT, etc)
- TelecomLead Testing Company (devices and service providers)
- TelecomLead Tower Company
- TelecomLead Analytics Company
- TelecomLead SDN / NFV Company
- TelecomLead IT services Company
- TelecomLead OSS/BSS Company
- TelecomLead Marketing Campaign
- TelecomLead PR Campaign
- TelecomLead Tech Institute
- TelecomLead Smartphone / Tablet Company
The Jury consists of experts from the Telecom and IT industry. The Awards will be finalized solely based on the criteria mentioned herewith, and the decision of the Jury will be final.
31 May: Submission of application
Submission of well drafted inputs along with registration fee of Rs.15000 (incl taxes). Each entry requires separate registration fee. Click here to register.
1-10 June: Jury Discussions
Only quality inputs will be submitted to the Jury for evaluation. Jury will include senior professionals from the Indian telecom and IT industry. The names of the Jury members will be disclosed after the awards are announced.